Tibber’s House of People team is on a quest to find a Global People Experience Lead to help us take the next step in becoming the leader within next-generation digital energy companies globally.
Here, at the forefront of the electric revolution, you will work with the entire Tibber Tribe as well as collaborate to create a purposeful employee experience with an impact.
If you care about people and have a solid portfolio to prove it, and on top of that, love building robust and compelling employee journeys – this position is the perfect fit for you.
What you will do
- Build up the People experience team. You will set up scalable foundations for all our people guidelines and playbooks for our markets and grow a team. The Tibber Tribe now includes 120+ members located in Stockholm (Sweden), Helsinki (Finland), Berlin (Germany), Amsterdam (the Netherlands), and Førde (Norway) and through 2021 we will be expanding to new markets.
- Design and scale. Design and put in place a strategic operating model for all operational matters in the House of People including contract management, support, relocation & mobility, tools & systems. You will also streamline and harmonise business guidelines across the organisation.
- Be the first point of contact. Our mission is to make our Tribe feel supported in an inclusive environment. You will be the frontline to our Tribe member's questions and requests and support them in navigating our culture.
- Innovate! You will identify opportunities for process improvements and work with other functions to design and put in place enhancements.
- Knowledge whizz. You will become the subject matter expert for all people guidelines and processes (i.e. contract and data management, relocation, onboarding, offboarding, promotions, organisational changes, compliance, health insurances, stock options, etc) in all our markets.
- Employment law. You will ensure that we are compliant with employment laws of each country and keep up to date with new legislation and regulations and update our employee handbooks.
- Super admin. You will own keeping our HRIS (AlexisHR) up to date at all times and be the super admin for all things related to contract and data management.
What you bring to the table
- Passion for all things #people. You have experience in scale ups with more than +500 people and would consider yourself as a generalist in HR especially in onboarding, compensation & benefits and offboarding from technology companies.
- Innovation and flexibility. You are able to shift your focus across many projects and can manage many things on the fly and you’re used to working under pressure to meet deadlines. You love to build for scale and have that in mind in everything you do.
- Global exposure & international employment law. You are used to working with global teams. You are a natural navigating through the rough seas of international and local employment laws especially in a few of our current locations.
- High EQ. You lead with a high emotional intelligence in everything that you do and care about employee experience.
- Data. You understand the importance of clean data in our HRIS and are meticulous in keeping all the information up to date at all times.
- It’s all about communication. You speak up and are no stranger to courageous conversations. You are comfortable at speaking with anyone and champion Tibber’s values in your interactions.
What we offer
- A way to change the landscape of one of the most important industries on the planet
- A possibility to learn a lot and push the barriers of what you think is possible
- A startup adventure with the possibility to grow personally and professionally within a fast-growing environment
- A set of colleagues who are extremely passionate about their craft