Hi there, hey, hello!
We are Tibber, the energy company that wants you to use less energy. Whaaat? That’s right. We’ll get back to that. Yes, we are by definition an energy company, but we’re more techy than most. How and why you might ask. Well, a third of our employees are actually working on developing products and solutions that can help you use energy in a smarter way. Our main goal is to empower people, and to reduce the amount of energy being used unnecessarily all around the globe – with the help of cool fancy tech. Good for our customers, their wallets, and the planet.To be able to provide our customers with the solutions and technology needed to achieve this, we created Tibber Store and built a team around e-commerce, supply chain and marketing.
Our growth rate has been truly amazing, and still, we’re just getting started. With hundreds of thousands of controllable and smart devices connected to the Tibber platform sold and delivered by Tibber Store in four markets, we see a bright future ahead and now want to grow the team even more.
We’re now looking for an inbound manager! Could you be the next adventurer to join our team?
We are looking for an inbound manager with a proven track record in logistics, customs handling and doing call-offs. Together with purchasers you will make sure our product availability and inbound transports are 100%. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset, great communication skills and an eye for details, this is the job for you!
You will report to the central purchasing manager but do most of your work in close cooperation with suppliers, our 3PL locations and inbound forwarders. You will also handle call-offs and warranty claims to suppliers.
What you do?
- Work in the purchasing team together with e-commerce specialists, supply chain operations and cross functional together with marketing and finance.
- Take responsible for all inbound traffic & customs handling
- Plan deliveries and transports as well as interplant movements
- Get your hands dirty with operations, call-offs, buying, customs handling and problem solving
Who you are?
- Entrepreneurial and can do it all mindset
- Well experienced in FMCG and global freight
- Great skills in English, verbal and written.
- Minimum 3 years experience with logistics
- Open to take on new challenges
- It's strongly meritorious if you've worked with customs handling before
What we offer:
- A scaleup journey of a lifetime
- A chance to being part of disrupting an industry
- A place where you'll meet friends for life
- A story to tell your grandkids
The Tibber Mindset
Being on a mission to fundamentally change an industry as we do also means being prepared for the unexpected. Tibber is a startup in the true sense of the word which means we're on a journey of constant change. We do what others say can’t be done, try and fail together but never lose sight of our users. We work passionately with sustainability and a circular approach, both with our own products and in the entire ecosystem that is affected by everything we do. The majority of our investors are proudly represented by Tibber employees, Eight Roads Ventures, Balderton Capital & Silicon Valley-based Founders Fund.
Join our Tibber Tribe, it will be an adventure!
Please send in your application as soon as possible as we're reviewing continuously. If you have any questions regarding the job, please contact Purchasing manager Johan Pistone (firstname.lastname@example.org)