Hi there, hey, hello!
We are Tibber, the energy company that wants you to use less energy. Whaaat? That’s right. We’ll get back to that. Yes, we are by definition an energy company, but we’re more techy than most. How and why you might ask. Well, a third of our employees are actually working on developing products and solutions that can help you use energy in a smarter way. Our main goal is to empower people, and to reduce the amount of energy being used unnecessarily all around the globe – with the help of cool fancy tech.
Good for our customers, their wallets, and the planet.
Our growth rate has been truly amazing, and still, we’re just getting started. With hundreds of thousands of controllable and smart devices connected to the Tibber platform (like electric vehicles and smart thermostats), most of them delivered by Tibber Store. We have a very unique business where we both deliver the hardware and an awesome energy solution.
We’re now looking for a Product Content Specialist! Could you be the next adventurer to join our team?
About the Job
As a Product Content Specialist you are part of the Tibber Store team and will be important a part of improving our eCommerce experience and bring more Power Ups (hardware) to our customers in four different markets.
You will work with highly engaging products (if you like tech) and be an important part of a team focusing on sales and conversion.
Your responsibilities will be to
- Continuously improving and optimizing the content for existing products as well as creating content for new products.
- Selecting product images, writing copy, make pricing strategies, and building the products in the systems.
- Do the research to make sure you have all information you need to create the content for the products. Review and analyze competitors’ products and services.
- Coordinate product content in all markets
- Always strive for the best customer experience.
- Drive projects to improve both product content and ways of working
- Interest in tech, EV-charging and smart home products. We believe that you have an interest in these areas to be able to deliver the best possible content for the products.
- Relevant experience within eCommerce, content management, marketing or sales.
- Experience of eCommerce platforms, website management or similar.
- Previous experience in Photoshop, Figma & PIM is a plus.
- Copywriting experience is preferred but not required. But you will write all the product copy your self.
- Stay on top of industry trends and best practices and actively search for new development opportunities.
- A true problem solver with an action oriented personality and with a natural attention to details.
- Good communication skills in writing and speaking English. Fluent in Swedish, Norwegian, German or Dutch is a plus.
What we offer
- A startup journey of a lifetime
- A chance to being part of disrupting an industry
- A place where you'll meet friends for life
- A story to tell your grandkids
The Tibber Mindset
Being on a mission to fundamentally change an industry also means being prepared for the unexpected. Tibber is a startup in the true sense of the word, which means we're on a journey of constant change ourselves. We work passionately with sustainability and a circular approach, both with our own products and in the entire ecosystem that is affected by everything we do. The well-known fact that all people are different, and far from everyone is a morning person – are the very reasons why we choose to work with flexible work hours.Starting out with two passionate founders in 2016, we're now 180+ people working for Tibber in our offices in Stockholm, Førde, Berlin, Amsterdam and Helsinki, and with that very number growing each week, we’re still just getting started. Through 2023 we will expand to new markets, and we are thrilled to be backed by investors like Balderton Capital, Eight Roads Ventures, Founders Fund, and Schibsted.
Join our Tibber Tribe, it will be an adventure!
If you have any questions regarding the position, you can reach out to Emma von Walden at firstname.lastname@example.org or Douglas Sandberg at email@example.com.