Tibber is the first fully digital energy company in the world. Our app replaces the classical energy supplier and our technology reduces your energy consumption and your energy bill.
Our mission is to reduce the residential energy consumption in Europe by 20% and let all homes use energy in a sustainable way. We are constantly challenging the dinosaurs in the market by the use of new technology and fresh ideas. We believe the power is yours!
The Tibber team now counts 250+ members and our locations are Stockholm (Sweden), Helsinki (Finland), Berlin (Germany), Førde (Norway) and Amsterdam (Netherlands). Through 2021-2022 we will expand to new market areas, and we are thrilled to be backed by phenomenal investors like the Founders Fund, Balderton and Eight Roads Ventures.
Our growth rate has been amazing, and still we are just getting started. We hereby invite you to contact us to see if we have any joint interests. You could be the next adventurer to join our team.
Here is a great opportunity to join a truly innovative company stage as a Business Development intern in Berlin, Germany. Start date: As soon as possible and ideally for 6 months.
What you will be doing:
- Contribute to accelerating the advent of smart electricity meters in Germany, and thereby enable more consumers to use energy in a smarter way
- Partnerships: Identify and help build local partnerships to improve the Tibber market fit and support growth. Help create efficient processes to make the partnerships scalable.
- Business Analysis: Monitor and assess the performance of German growth and support in finding new angles to improve it.
- Work with and support central product and customer teams wherever necessary.
- Be flexible to solve problems that you didn’t expect when they arise.
What you bring to the table:
- You have first working experiences in a fast-moving environment (e.g. startups, consultancy, etc)
- First working experience in the Energy Industry is a plus
- You are a self-starter, ambitious, and an entrepreneurial thinker.
- You enjoy working and communicating with a team of international stakeholders.
- You are passionate about Tech and environmental challenges.
- You are fluent in German & English
What we bring to the table...
- A way to change the landscape of one of the most important industries on the planet
- A possibility to learn a lot and push the barriers of what you think is possible
- A startup adventure with the possibility to grow personally and professionally
- A set of young and motivated colleagues who are as passionate about their areas of expertise as you are
- Amazing office vibes in our office at Strelitzer Straße, Prenzlauer Berg
- Urban Sports Membership
- 30 days annual vacation allowance