Tibber’s marketing team is on a quest to find a Marketing Lead in Germany to help us take the next step in becoming the smartest energy brand in the world.
Here, at the forefront of the electric revolution, you will work closely with our growth, marketing and creative teams as well as collaborate with the wider Tibber Tribe to create customer growth and communication with an impact. It's a lot of work but also a lot of fun.
This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing startup and define the local marketing strategy in Germany. Tibber is growing in Germany, and we need you to spread the word!
This is the job…
We are looking for a digital-savvy and growth-focused Marketing Lead with an ambitious and entrepreneurial attitude to join our growth and marketing team that is a mix of marketing and design professionals, who all share the passion for brand building, digital growth, smart campaigns, and tech with a positive impact. As part of our team, you will focus on developing the marketing strategy and its execution in the German market.
- Build a marketing strategy and messaging for Tibber Germany based on customer and market insights, and oversee its execution with our marketing partners and the in-house global marketing team/brand studio.
- Manage the Tibber brand within Germany and make sure it’s aligned with the overall global positioning strategy.
- Responsible for our brand, growth, and performance marketing efforts in the German market including yearly planning, marketing communication, and activities in all channels.
- Plan, execute and develop world-class marketing and growth activities based on targets for Tibber product, brand, and Tibber Store. Keeping a constant overview of spending, CAC, and success in the different channels.
- Prioritizing strategic projects and campaigns towards their contribution on globally aligned KPIs and driving execution. Analyze and utilize data to support marketing and growth target decisions and follow-up on results.
- Annual budget planning and follow-up for the market in collaboration with the marketing team lead and country manager.
- Act as point of contact towards external marketing partners.
- Continuous learning and developing our ways of working together with key stakeholders across the company.
- You will be working as part of our local marketing team and the German country squad to execute the strategy.
- It's a full-time position located in our office in Berlin.
...and this is you!
- Digitally-oriented and performance-driven marketing professional with 5+ years of experience in marketing management within B2C markets, within the German market.
- Data-driven way of working, strong affinity for performance and KPI based decision making.
- Excellent project management skills. You are used to setting targets and striving for them. Focus on execution and fast time-to-result.
- Positive, proactive, business-minded, and “can do” approach with the ability to build strong relationships with different stakeholders and partners both internally and externally.
- Enjoy thinking strategically, but also aren’t afraid of getting your hands dirty – driving strategy from ideation to execution, and making sure that every single detail is as good as it can get.
- Experience with managing marketing efforts for technical end-consumer products and rather niche target groups
- Experience in managing budgets and agency performance
- You have a passion for consumer insights and innovation, are eager to develop yourself continuously, and are enthusiastic about tech and sustainability
- Self-reflectiveness and with a critical view of results and outcomes (quality gate)
- Strong communication skills and ability to engage with relevant stakeholders, both globally and locally.
What we offer
- A startup journey of a lifetime
- A chance to be part of disrupting an industry
- A place where you'll meet friends for life
- A story to tell your grandkids
Tibber is the energy company that wants you to use less energy. Whaaat? That’s right. Yes, we are by definition an energy company, but we’re techier than most. How and why you might ask? Well, a third of our employees are actually working on developing products and solutions that can help you use energy in a smarter way. Our main goal is to reduce the amount of energy being used unnecessarily all around the globe – with the help of cool fancy tech.
Good for our customers, their wallets, and the planet.
The Tibber team now includes 200+ members located in Stockholm (Sweden), Helsinki (Finland), Berlin (Germany), Amsterdam (the Netherlands), and Førde (Norway) and through 2022 we will be expanding to new markets.
Want to be a part of this cool journey? Join us!
If you have any questions please contact Kine Bergseth, CMO at firstname.lastname@example.org.