Tibber is the first fully digital energy company in the world. We are also the only energy company with the mission to reduce the residential energy consumption in Europe by 20%, and let all homes use energy in a sustainable way. We are constantly challenging the dinosaurs in the market by using new technology and fresh ideas.
We have tens of thousands connected electric cars, heat pumps and smart home devices that the Tibber platform controls for our customers in order to optimize, and reduce their consumption and cost. We not only believe that we’re the digital energy company of the future, we are the energy company of today. We are now looking for a CRM Lead to take us to the next level.
What the role entails
- Responsible for the overall development and execution of CRM strategy to welcome new customers, re-activate and engage existing customers, increase sales and referrals and to maximize life time value from every customer.
- End to end responsibility for the delivery and development of all CRM activities through existing channels & seeking new opportunities.
- You are responsible for our CRM tooling and drive the choice and implementation for a next level tool setup
- Ensuring all communication is aligned with both customer needs, commercial goals and Tibber brand.
- Understand characteristics of each market to develop a clear view and customized strategy specific to each market.
- Develop engaging, impactful and personalized campaigns that drive superior customer experience.
- You will be working in the interface between several areas and in particular our departments Growth, Customer and Commerce.
- You build and lead a team of skilled CRM professionals, including both communication experts and more technically inclined persons.
- Manage and optimize day to day operations.
Who are we looking for:
- 3+ years in a leading role within CRM, Customer Experience or Communication.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and track record of executing high-impact initiatives
- Project Management and leadership skills, organizing teams against tight deadlines
- A data driven approach and strong technical skills
- You have a passion for creating superior customer experience and never compromise on putting the customers needs first.
- Experience from a fast-growing tech startup.
- You have a curious mindset and is not afraid to take on new challenges, push for change and speak your mind.
Tibber is the energy company that wants you to use less energy. Whaaat? That’s right. Yes, we are by definition an energy company, but we’re techier than most. How and why you might ask? Well, a third of our employees are actually working on developing products and solutions that can help you use energy in a smarter way. Our main goal is to reduce the amount of energy being used unnecessarily all around the globe – with the help of cool fancy tech.
Good for our customers, their wallets, and the planet.
The Tibber team now includes 200+ members located in Stockholm, Helsinki, Berlin, Amsterdam, and Førde (Norway) and through 2022 we will be expanding to new markets.
Want to be a part of this cool journey? Join us!
For more questions, please contact Chief Customer Officer, Linn Hege Helle, email@example.com