Tibber’s House of People team is on a quest to find an amazing Office Experience Specialist in Stockholm to help us take the next step in becoming the leader within next-generation digital energy companies globally.
Here, at the forefront of the electric revolution, you will work with the entire Tibber Tribe as well as collaborate between teams to create a purposeful employee experience with an impact. The House of People is a business function that puts employees first, to ensure that they are set up for success.
This role involves overseeing our physical and virtual office spaces and projects while supporting our local teams and ensuring that they have all they need to be successful.
We’re looking for a sharp, enthusiastic and motivated individual who excels in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment. If you care about people, have a solid portfolio to prove it, love organizing and multitasking, and, on top of that, love putting a smile on people’s faces – this position is the perfect fit for you.
What you will do
- Own the office experience.You greet our guests at the Stockholm office and you are the one who makes sure that our office space is creative, tidy, safe, and welcoming. You are also the one who orders appliances and food to the office, making sure we have everything we need.
- Facility Management.You will manage all vendor contracts and facilities. This includes rental agreements, inventory management, purchase orders, organizing snail mail, logistics and maintenance. You also look after the general ambience of the office. You help create and enact procedures that maintain a safe workplace and work environment. (You also make sure things don't get lost in our giant ball-pit..) 🙈
- Onboarding new people. You help set the vibe for our new people on their first day at work by giving them the grand tour, introducing them to the team, setting up their accounts and making sure they have the best possible first impression of the office.
- Social events. You will also be actively involved in initiating and organizing fun events for the team, both virtual and physical, in-house or off-site.
- Project management. You will be responsible for keeping the offices running and will be highly involved in projects and all initiatives related to the office, such as office moves. You will plan, develop and implement new ways of working that enhance the people experience.
- Administration and communication. You will arrange and help organize in-person meetings and assist our people team in recruitment coordination, both virtually and onsite. You will also support in travel bookings and assist in crafting update messages for our slack channels related to office happenings and know abouts.
What you bring to the table
- Experienced Office Specialist. You have a few years experience in working with Office at scale-ups. You consider yourself as having good knowledge and working experience with Facility Management.
- Fiercely independent. You are a strong team player who can work independently to reach team goals. You are highly fluent in English and Swedish.
- Project lead. You take pride in what you do and are able to shift your focus across many projects. You’re used to working under pressure to meet deadlines and still deliver excellent results in the projects that you have led.
- Innovation and flexibility.You are organized, love problem-solving and can find solutions on the fly. You love to build for scale and have that in mind in everything you do.
- These characteristics describe you: You have high emotional intelligence and care deeply about the people experience. You’re reliable, upbeat, organized, detail-oriented, and have a strong “can do” attitude – no job is too big or small!
- It’s all about communication. You speak up and are no stranger to courageous conversations. You are comfortable speaking with anyone and champion Tibber’s values in your interactions.