Hi there, hey, hello! We are Tibber, the energy company that wants you to use less energy. Whaaat? That’s right. We’ll get back to that. Yes, we are by definition an energy company, but we’re more techy than most. How and why you might ask. Well, a third of our employees are actually working on developing products and solutions that can help you use energy in a smarter way. Our main goal is to reduce the amount of energy being used unnecessarily all around the globe – with the help of cool fancy tech.
Good for our customers, their wallets, and the planet.
The Tibber team now includes more than 200 members located in Stockholm (Sweden), Helsinki (Finland), Berlin (Germany), Førde (Norway) and Amsterdam (The Netherlands), with energy operations available in Sweden, Norway, Germany, and later in 2022 – the Netherlands. We’re confident we are not only the digital energy company of the future – we’re the energy company of today.
About the job
This is going to be an easy sell. Tibber is in a period of hyper growth as we’re a very important mission to bring on the #electricrevolution. You will get the chance to join us in a role where the potential for impact cannot be underestimated. Making sure we hire the right people moving forward will be key to the success of Tibber and this is where you come into the picture!
How do we grow fast but sustainably? How do we build processes that scale but not add unnecessary red tape? The Head of Talent Acquisition will be instrumental in leading initiatives to answer these questions. You will do this by partnering with our leaders and incorporate our business contexts and challenges into a Talent Acquisition strategy. You and your team will be the champion of talent quality and make sure we find the balance between hiring fast and making the right hiring decisions. Are we going to succeed in our mission to reduce the use of unnecessary energy? How we grow and who is with us on that journey will probably have a big impact on that answer (no pressure!).
This is the job...
Creating, tweaking and executing on all things strategy within the Talent Acquisition scope. While a few things are in place already, you will improve upon our current processes and set the direction and strategy for Talent Acquisition moving forward.
Building, leading and coaching a team of TA Partners. One of your most important tasks will be assembling a world-class team of recruiters and making sure they have what they need to succeed at Tibber.
Bringing data and insights around talent. To make the biggest impact on our bets, you will need to make sure that our decisions around talent are based on, or at least considering, the data and insights available to us. You will guide stakeholders to develop a data-driven lens when making talent decisions.
Driving the growth of Tibber. You will lead and drive the full spectrum of recruitment and selection activities in Tibber, and support hiring for all our markets.
Being a champion of recruitment. You will champion recruiting as a core business practice throughout the company, as well as educate your stakeholders on recruitment best practices.
and this is you!
- You have experience from leading an in-house talent acquisition team. Your previous role(s) have probably centered around building a TA function during a period of intense growth and you know what it takes to build a high performing team fast.
- You have partnered with senior leaders and stakeholders on strategy around growth and hiring, providing a data driven approach to the topic of talent.
- You have proven experience setting and executing on strategy within the Talent Acquisition scope.
- You have experience working in a global context. We are already building our teams in several markets and plan to enter even more. In your capacity of leading the Talent Acquisition team, you are instrumental in helping us navigate that!
- Experience from working in a scaleup context is a bonus. The most important thing is that you’ve encountered high pace and understand the importance of scalability. You are highly adaptable and able to actively adjust to the needs of the business by zooming in or out, maximizing value and impact to the business.
The Tibber Mindset
Being on a mission to fundamentally change an industry as we do also means being prepared for the unexpected. Tibber is a startup in the true sense of the word which means we are on a journey of constant change. We do what others say can’t be done, try and fail together but never lose sight of our users.
We work passionately with sustainability and a circular approach, both with our own products and in the entire ecosystem that is affected by everything we do.
We're very proud of being a mission-driven startup with thousands and thousands of new users every month. The majority of our investors are proudly represented by Tibber employees, Summa Equity, Silicon Valley-based Founders Fund, Eight Roads, Balderton Capital, Ventures – and more.