Hi there, hey, hello! We are Tibber, the energy company that wants you to use less energy. Whaaat? That’s right. We’ll get back to that. Yes, we are by definition an energy company, but we’re more techy than most. How and why you might ask. Well, a third of our employees are actually working on developing products and solutions that can help you use energy in a smarter way. Our main goal is to reduce the amount of energy being used unnecessarily all around the globe – with the help of cool fancy tech.
Good for our customers, their wallets, and the planet.
The Tibber team now includes more than 200 members located in Stockholm (Sweden), Helsinki (Finland), Berlin (Germany), Førde (Norway) and Amsterdam (The Netherlands), with energy operations available in Sweden, Norway, Germany, and later in 2022 – the Netherlands. We’re confident we are not only the digital energy company of the future – we’re the energy company of today.
About the job
Working with Talent Acquisition in a company going through hyper growth comes with some well-documented challenges and opportunities. In that regard, Tibber is no different. Where we might differ however is our determination not to lose sight of who we are and what made us successful so far. This is where Talent Acquisition plays a key role moving the company forward. How do we grow fast but sustainably? How do we build processes that scale but not add unnecessary bureaucracy?
As Senior Talent Acquisition Partner at Tibber, you will help us figure out the answers to these questions. You will do this by partnering with our leaders and translating our business context and challenges into Talent Acquisition activities. You will be the champion of talent quality and make sure we find the balance between hiring fast and making the right hiring decisions. Are we going to succeed in our mission to reduce the use of unnecessary energy? How we grow and who is with us on that journey will probably have a big impact on that answer (no pressure!).
This is the job...
- Full lifecycle recruitment from A to Z. You will design hiring plans together with hiring managers, engaging with both applicants and passive candidates. You will also be project managing the process and ensuring a positive candidate experience throughout their recruitment journey.
- Building our (TA) structural capital. Some things are in place already but most things are not and we are going to have to build it together. You will need to be able to prioritise what is important, develop and refine our processes – always with scalability in mind.
- Truly partnering with our leaders. You will ensure that Talent Acquisition is not only contributing towards a certain amount of hires, but that we are adding value as a business partner and sounding board.
- Applying a data-informed approach to talent acquisition. You will provide insights to tweak and improve our processes and eventually even shape our talent attraction strategies. You will also guide and influence stakeholders to make more data-driven decisions when it comes to attracting and selecting the right talents.
- Proactively network and connect with talent pools. You will need to meet immediate business needs while also keeping an eye on the future as reactive sourcing will only take us so far!
and this is you!
- You have experience from in-house talent acquisition, or as an embedded consultant from an agency. You have partnered with leaders long-term and been a reliable advisor on not only solving challenges around hiring for a particular role, how to grow their teams, but also on the bigger picture.
- You have experience working in a global context. We are already building our teams in several markets and if things go as planned, there will only be more. You, as part of the Talent Acquisition team, are here to help us navigate that!
- Experience from working in a scaleup context is a bonus. The most important thing is that you’ve encountered high pace and understand the importance of scalability. You are highly adaptable and able to actively adjust to the needs of the business by zooming in or out, maximizing value and impact to the business.
The Tibber Mindset
Being on a mission to fundamentally change an industry as we do also means being prepared for the unexpected. Tibber is a startup in the true sense of the word which means we are on a journey of constant change. We do what others say can’t be done, try and fail together but never lose sight of our users.
We work passionately with sustainability and a circular approach, both with our own products and in the entire ecosystem that is affected by everything we do.
We're very proud of being a mission-driven startup with thousands and thousands of new users every month. The majority of our investors are proudly represented by Tibber employees, Summa Equity, Silicon Valley-based Founders Fund, Eight Roads, Balderton Capital, Ventures – and more.