Tibber is the first fully digital energy company in the world. We’re also the only energy company with the mission to reduce the residential energy consumption in Europe by 20%, and let all homes use energy in a sustainable way. We’re constantly challenging the dinosaurs in the market by using new technology and fresh ideas.
We have tens of thousands of connected electric cars, heat pumps, and smart home devices that the Tibber platform controls for our customers in order to optimize and reduce their consumption and cost. We not only believe that we’re the digital energy company of the future - we’re the energy company of today.
Our growth rate has been truly amazing, and still, we’re just getting started. We’re now looking for our Business Intelligence Analyst - Customer Insights to take our Customer team to the next level. Could you be the next adventurer to join our team?
About the job
As a Business Intelligence Analyst in Tibber you will get in-depth knowledge about what we value the most. Our customers. You will be responsible for providing customer insight to our team and contributing to identifying actions where the overall target would be to increase customer satisfaction and retention. You will take the lead on guiding the customer team in a more data driven direction. Supporting the Customer teams works with KPIs, analysis and day to day follow ups on insight.
You will be:
- Performing deep analysis, develop metrics and design stunning easy to understand data visualisation
- Empowering the team to use data in their work by training them, developing our data platform and making data accessible through our BI tools
- Analyzing customer behavior and patterns and setting up dashboards
- Evaluating and implementing tooling for understanding the customer traffic
This role is for you if you are able to take a holistic approach while still not being afraid of rolling up your sleeves - driving strategy from ideation to execution, taking responsibility for every last detail. You are passionate about an excellent customer experience and believe data and insight is key in every decision.
We’re looking for someone with:
- Experience from the area of customer experience / customer facing roles, i.e confident in working with customer behaviour analysis and segmentation.
- 2+ years of BI experience in the customer analytics field. Preferably from a B2C subscription-based business.
- Experience and interest in data visualisation and dashboard design in Tableau or similar.
- Solid SQL knowledge. Experience in AWS Redshift and DBT Cloud is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills and you speak and write English - fluently
- Master of Science in engineering or similar.
Our Tibber Culture
Being on a mission to fundamentally change an industry as we do also means being prepared for the unexpected. Tibber is a startup in the true sense of the word which means we are on a journey of constant change. We do what others say can’t be done, try and fail together but never lose sight of our users.
Having more than doubled our Tibber tribe in the last year alone means we hire from all over the world, celebrate our differences, and work as well remotely as we do in the office. To get that true team spirit we gather all tribe members every year at a pop-up office – to work, have fun, and explore a new city together.
We work passionately with sustainability and a circular approach, both with our own products and in the entire ecosystem that is affected by everything we do.
Starting out with two passionate founders in 2016, we're now 160+ people working for Tibber in our offices in Stockholm, Førde, Berlin, Amsterdam and Helsinki, and with that very number growing each week, we’re still just getting started. Through 2022 we will expand to new markets, and we are thrilled to be backed by investors like Balderton Capital, Eight Roads Ventures, Founders Fund, and Schibsted.
If you have any questions regarding the position, you can reach out to Head of Business Intelligence Magnus Jordeby at firstname.lastname@example.org or Chief Customer Officer Linn Hege Helle at email@example.com.