Tibber’s House of People team is on a quest to find a Senior Talent Attraction Manager to help us take the next step in becoming the leader within next-generation digital energy companies globally.
Here, at the forefront of the electric revolution, you will work with the entire Tibber Tribe as well as collaborate to create a purposeful candidate experience with an impact.
If you care about people and finding new teammates, and on top of that, love building robust and compelling candidate journeys and experiences – this position is the perfect fit for you.
You'll be working with a wide range of projects and as with everything in Tibber, this role will be very much hands-on, but never lose sight of strategy, as we want to stay ahead of the game. It's a lot of work but also a lot of fun!
What you will do
- Grow the Tibber Tribe. You, together with your team, will be working on aligning growth efforts across the organisation and supporting the hiring of amazing talent for all our markets especially in the Nordics. The Tibber Tribe now includes 100+ members located in Stockholm (Sweden), Helsinki (Finland), Berlin (Germany), Amsterdam (the Netherlands), and Førde (Norway).
- Hands-on recruitment. Next to your strategic role, you will be hands-on recruiting for key roles in collaboration with our hiring managers to ensure your recruiting skills stay sharp.
- Talent Partnering. You will build effective and trusting partnerships with hiring teams, advice and support them in finding new teammates.
- Innovate & Experiment. You will develop and launch new recruiting strategies and processes to support our hiring goals. You get to design and roll out a variety of recruitment initiatives (training for hiring managers and teams, recruitment dashboards etc.) to ensure we keep a focus on cultivating a community where hiring is a priority. You focus on improving recruitment processes based on insights and data.
- Employer Branding. You will drive and create our employer brand together with the marketing team and also highlight other high growth areas of the business. You will support our marketing team to shout it out from the rooftops!
- Recruitment Champion. You will champion recruiting as a core business practice throughout the company. You will create focused sourcing techniques and strategies that enhance diversity, equity and inclusion to increase a balanced people representation across the business.
What you bring to the table
- Extensive recruitment background. You are passionate about hiring and you have extensive experience as a recruiter especially in tech and would consider yourself an all-rounder (in all recruitment levels and functions in a tech environment). You’ve had exposure globally and can hire talents all over the world, and especially in the Nordics. You have strong sourcing and interviewing skills – behavioural and technical interviews are part of your daily life.
- Innovation and flexibility. You inspire our team members to try out new approaches and stay up to date on the latest recruiting trends. You are able to shift your focus across multiple projects and can manage many things on the fly (tight deadlines are pretty standard at Tibber). You love being hands-on and can come up with creative solutions to get the best talent.
- Data-driven. You enjoy crushing numbers that bring value to your stakeholders and Tibber. You are used to using data to back up your decisions and share your insights with the house leaders.
- Communication skills. You speak up and don’t shy away from courageous conversations. You are comfortable at speaking with anyone and champion Tibber’s values in all your interactions. You have the ability to build relationships with and influence stakeholders. You are comfortable negotiating to ensure the best decisions are made for all stakeholders.