Supply Chain Manager
Tibber is the first fully digital energy company in the world. We’re also the only energy company with the mission to reduce the residential energy consumption in Europe by 20%, and let all homes use energy in a sustainable way. We’re constantly challenging the dinosaurs in the market by using new technology and fresh ideas.
We have tens of thousands of connected electric cars, heat pumps, and smart home devices that the Tibber platform controls for our customers in order to optimize and reduce their consumption and cost. We not only believe that we’re the digital energy company of the future - we’re the energy company of today.
Our growth rate has been truly amazing, and still, we’re just getting started. We’re now looking for our new Supply chain manager to take our operations to the next level. Could you be the next adventurer to join our team?
About the job
We are looking for a solution-oriented Supply Chain Manager with an ambitious and entrepreneurial attitude to join our team. As a part of our Tibber Store team, you will focus on improving and taking care of the daily operation for the supply chain.
You will work close with a growing team with full focus on the eCommerce and drive both your own projects, taking part in team projects and projects cross teams.
This role is for you who are able to take a holistic approach while still not being afraid of rolling up your sleeves - driving strategy from ideation to execution, taking responsibility for every last detail and build world class processes.
What you do?
- Work in the Store team close together with the Purchasing and Logistic Manager, eCom Manager and Specialists.
- Take responsible for the supply chain and it's daily operation.
- Handling customs and logistics for inbound and outbound.
- Monitor and analyse the supply chain, to find improvement points.
- Plan and execute improvements.
Who you are?
- Relevant experience in supply chain management
- Experience of managing in customs, incoterms & contract logistics
- Strong, demonstrated experience within FMCG and consumer electronics experience
- Strong communication skills and be able to engage with partners and relevant stakeholders
- Experience from working with international retail and e-commerce
What we offer:
- A startup journey of a lifetime
- A chance to being part of disrupting an industry
- A place where you'll meet friends for life
- A story to tell your grandkids
The Tibber Mindset
Being on a mission to fundamentally change an industry as we do also means being prepared for the unexpected. Tibber is a startup in the true sense of the word which means we're on a journey of constant change. We do what others say can’t be done, try and fail together but never lose sight of our users. We work passionately with sustainability and a circular approach, both with our own products and in the entire ecosystem that is affected by everything we do. The majority of our investors are proudly represented by Tibber employees, Eight Roads Ventures & Balderton Capital, Silicon Valley-based Founders Fund.
Join our Tibber Tribe, it will be an adventure!
Please send in your application by December 13th, 2021. If you have any questions regarding the job, please contact Purchasing and Logistic Manager Johan Pistone (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Head of eCom Douglas Sandberg (email@example.com).