Tibber is the first fully digital energy company in the world. Our app replaces your traditional energy supplier, and shops the energy market for the best price for renewable energy, while giving you control over your energy consumption. As a result, you save money while being good to our planet.
Our vision is to make sustainable lifestyle simple, and our mission is to reduce the residential energy consumption in Europe by 20%. To do this, we develop technology that empowers people to use energy in a smart way. We are constantly challenging the dinosaurs in the industry by the use of new technology and fresh ideas. We believe that the power is yours!
The Tibber team now comprises more than 50 members and our offices are located in Stockholm, Førde, Berlin and Helsinki. Through 2021 we will expand to new markets, and we are thrilled to be backed by investors like Balderton Capital, Eight Roads Ventures, Founder’s fund, Petter Stordalen, and BKK Invest.
Our growth rate has been truly amazing, and we are just getting started. We invite you to contact us to see if we have any joint interests. You could be the next adventurer to join our team.
About the job
Are CPC, CAC and CTR more than pretty letters to you? Are you in love with numbers and digging deep down into data? Have you managed to hack Google and Facebook Ads already in your past? Then you sound like a great fit to become our next Performance Marketing Specialist! We are looking for a creative, data-driven, and curious individual with a growth hacking mindset and an entrepreneurial attitude to join our team.
As part of our marketing and growth team, you will ideate, experiment, and implement new growth strategies, and marketing tactics to boost customer acquisition and retention based on your analysis of data and insight on our customer journeys.
You have the ability to think outside the box and devise unprecedented strategies to win new markets based on data. Your responsibilities relate to the user experience optimization, digital marketing tools, and creating viral growth through referral marketing and other growth hacking techniques. To this end, you are responsible for the measurement, analysis, and reporting of our growth activities, and contribute towards refining our methods and systems for these.
- Ideate, test, iterate and optimize growth via paid/organic acquisition
- Launch and manage user acquisition campaigns on search, display, video, social media platforms, and other channels
- Analyze performance and measure ROI of all marketing campaigns
- Coordinate with design team on creative assets to maximize performance
- Work closely with cross-functional teams such as marketing, design, product, and engineering teams to develop and test new strategies based on new learnings and strategy
Who you are
- You are a data-driven marketer professional that combines of customer empathy with a growth mindset
- 3+ years of experience in media buying / user acquisition / performance marketing
- Experience launching, managing, and optimizing advertising campaigns on social, search, display, DSPs and ad-networks directly (FB, Google Ads, Apple Search Ads, Snapchat, Twitter, DFA, and etc.)
- Experience in running A/B tests and deriving actionable recommendations
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative skills with advanced Excel skills for analyzing data, experience with pivot tables
- Working knowledge of SQL/Tableau/Google Analytics/Tag Manager is a plus
- Ideally native-level language skills in either Norwegian/Swedish/or German
- You have a curious and creative attitude (like your future colleagues)
What we offer
- A startup adventure as part of an ambitious and friendly team of professionals
- An opportunity to join a growing team and help take our marketing to a next level
- A possibility to constantly learn new things and push the barriers of what you think is possible
- A place to work where laughter every day is a guarantee
- A set of colleagues who are extremely passionate about their craft
Please send in your application through the link, if you have any questions regarding the job, please contact Head of Performance Marketing Mehmet Tosunoglu, email@example.com.