Tibber is the first fully digital energy company in the world. We’re also the only energy company with the mission to reduce the residential energy consumption in Europe by 20%, and let all homes use energy in a sustainable way. We’re constantly challenging the dinosaurs in the market by using new technology and fresh ideas.
We have tens of thousands of connected electric cars, heat pumps, and smart home devices that the Tibber platform controls for our customers in order to optimize and reduce their consumption and cost. We not only believe that we’re the digital energy company of the future - we’re the energy company of today.
Our growth rate has been truly amazing, and still, we’re just getting started. We’re now looking for a Content Management Specialist based in one of our offices. Could you be the next adventurer to join our team?
About the job:
You will get in- depth knowledge about the energy market and how we integrate products so that the customer can use their energy smarter. You will work closely with our country managers, digital growth and partnership team. As part of our team you will be engaging with tasks such as:
- Support the teams to create local content for our Website
- Help setting up landing pages for campaigns and parters
- Tweak and optimise existing content to support performance and SEO
- Together with the team create and improve processes with the target of increasing both efficiency and speed
- Having an eye on the correctness of the maintained content, both textually and graphically
We are now looking for tech savvy people with attention to detail and a healthy portion of pragmatism. You have a curious mindset and love learning new things. You have an interest in new technologies and love keeping up to date on the latest and greatest.
In addition to this we are looking for someone who could match these criteria:
- You have experience with CMS programs - ideally Contentful
- You have experience with image editing software - such as Photoshop / Figma
- You are structured and reliable and are eager to complete projects and meet deadlines.
- Experience in SEO or Web-Design is a plus
- You are fluent in English
Our Tibber Culture
Being on a mission to fundamentally change an industry as we do also means being prepared for the unexpected. Tibber is a startup in the true sense of the word which means we are on a journey of constant change. We do what others say can’t be done, try and fail together but never lose sight of our users.
Having more than doubled our Tibber tribe in the last year alone means we hire from all over the world, celebrate our differences, and work as well remotely as we do in the office. To get that true team spirit we gather all tribe members every year at a pop-up office – to work, have fun, and explore a new city together.
We work passionately with sustainability and a circular approach, both with our own products and in the entire ecosystem that is affected by everything we do.
Starting out with two passionate founders in 2016, we're now 160+ people working for Tibber in our offices in Stockholm, Førde, Berlin, Amsterdam and Helsinki, and with that very number growing each week, we’re still just getting started. Through 2022 we will expand to new markets, and we are thrilled to be backed by investors like Balderton Capital, Eight Roads Ventures, Founders Fund, and Schibsted.