Tibber’s Brand Studio is looking for a multi-talented Motion Creative to help us take the next step in becoming the best looking and smartest energy brand in the world.
Here at the forefront of the electric revolution, you will work closely with our marketing teams as well as collaborate with other parts of Tibber to create motion content for a wide range of purposes. While you primarily will work with hands-on animation and film editing, you will also be assisting with creative development, ideating on how motion can improve our brand and much more.
As a Motion Creative at Tibber we expect you to be agile and willing to tackle multiple tasks related to motion content creation, as the projects you work on will be on a wide spectrum. For instance, you will be editing pieces for TV commercials, animating graphics for social media posts and running editorial content projects from start to finish.
You have 5+ years of experience working with motion content as an editor or animator at an agency, in-house creative team, or running your own shop. You also have some experience of producing, brand work, directing, writing for film or other parts of film production. But most importantly you are a skilled craftsman very comfortable with design, editing and animation tools.
What you bring to the table
• You are well versed in film editing, motion design/animation and design suites
• You are a motion storyteller with an artistic sensibility
• You speak and work in English (if you also speak Swedish, Norwegian, Dutch, or German, that's a big plus)
• You are confident and creative, always on the lookout for what is best for the brand
• You are familiar with – and willing to learn more about – all parts of the cycle with motion content production: from briefing and budget, all the way to export and upload
What we offer
• A start-up adventure where you can be a significant part of changing the landscape of one of the most important industries on the planet
• A possibility to develop your skills, and learn to take bigger responsibilities in a professional environment that is constantly evolving
• A set of colleagues who are very passionate about their craft
This position is full-time employment, with a fixed salary.
Please send in your CV along with reference work/portfolio by December 10th. For more information, please contact Christian Wilsson (Art Director), firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tibber is the first fully digital energy company in the world. We choose not to make money on our customer's consumption, we much rather help them lower it which is pretty "out there" being an energy company – it shouldn't. We’re the only energy company with the mission to empower consumers to use energy in a smart way. We are constantly challenging the dinosaurs in the market by using new technology and fresh ideas.
Starting out with two passionate founders in 2016, we're now 160+ people working for Tibber in our offices in Stockholm, Førde, Berlin, Amsterdam and Helsinki, and with that very number growing each week, we’re still just getting started. Through 2022 we will expand to new markets, and we are thrilled to be backed by investors like Balderton Capital, Eight Roads Ventures, Founders Fund, and Schibsted.
Our growth rate has been truly amazing and we are now helping more than 200.000 customers to reduce their energy consumption in four different markets. With hundreds of thousands controllable and smart devices connected to the Tibber platform (like electric vehicles and smart thermostats) we have one of the most unique and flexible consumption portfolios trading energy and flexibility on the market.