Tibber’s marketing team is on a quest to find a super-organized marketing producer to take the lead in managing the production of all our branding and marketing-related projects. Here, at the forefront of the electric revolution, you will work closely with our newly formed and ever-growing marketing and creative team and collaborate with the wider Tibber Tribe. As a person, we think you’re well structured, diligent, and on top of that, a great communicator.
These are some of the things you’ll be doing:
• Plan and execute both internal and external projects
• Communicate clearly with internal stakeholders and teams while also managing outside agencies, freelancers, and others
• Prioritize work and rescheduling resources and projects as you see fit to make sure we always work on the most bang-for-the-buck projects
• Act as a protective shield for the marketing and creative team
• Set up reasonable but strict deadlines and make sure the team delivers on those promises
The marketing producer will support our teams in planning and executing all our brand and marketing projects. We have a ton of work to do, and you will play a massive part in making Tibber a global success and a well-known brand within our industry. You can look forward to working on many fun brand projects while also acting as a gatekeeper to the marketing team to prioritize a steady inflow of internal requests.
This position is full-time employment, with a fixed salary.
What you bring to the table
• 2+ years of experience as a marketing producer from an ad/branding/PR agency or in-house studio
• Excellent time/team management
• Written and oral English skills, and on top of that, if you can speak either Swedish, Norwegian, or German, that’s a big plus for this assignment since the team is spread across Europe
• Highly organized with an eye for even the smallest detail
• Team player but has no problem working independently
• We cherish these qualities: flexibility, a strong passion, friendliness, drive, grit, and a sense of humor
What we offer
• An adventure where you can be an important part of changing the landscape of one of the most important industries on the planet
• A possibility to develop your skills, and learn to take bigger responsibilities in a professional environment that is constantly evolving
• A set of colleagues who are extremely passionate about their craft
Please send in your application latest December 10th. For more information, please contact Sofie Berggren (Head of Marketing) email@example.com
Tibber is the first fully digital energy company in the world. We choose not to make money on our customer's consumption, we much rather help them lower it which is pretty "out there" being an energy company – it shouldn't. We’re the only energy company with the mission to empower consumers to use energy in a smart way. We are constantly challenging the dinosaurs in the market by using new technology and fresh ideas.
Starting with two passionate founders in 2016, we're now 160+ people working for Tibber in our offices in Stockholm, Førde, Berlin, Amsterdam, and Helsinki, and with that very number growing each week, we’re still just getting started. Through 2022 we will expand to new markets, and we are thrilled to be backed by investors like Balderton Capital, Eight Roads Ventures, Founder’s fund, and Schibsted.
Our growth rate has been truly amazing and we are now helping more than 200.000 customers to reduce their energy consumption in four different markets. With hundreds of thousands controllable and smart devices connected to the Tibber platform (like electric vehicles and smart thermostats), we have one of the most unique and flexible consumption portfolios trading energy and flexibility on the market.