Tibber is the first fully digital energy company in the world. We choose not to make money on our customer's consumption, we much rather help them lower it which is pretty "out there" being an energy company – it shouldn't. We’re the only energy company with the mission to empower consumers to use energy in a smart way. We are constantly challenging the dinosaurs in the market by using new technology and fresh ideas.
Starting out with two passionate founders in 2016, we're now 160+ people working for Tibber in our offices in Stockholm, Førde, Berlin, Amsterdam and Helsinki, and with that very number growing each week, we’re still just getting started. Through 2022 we will expand to new markets, and we are thrilled to be backed by investors like Balderton Capital, Eight Roads Ventures, Founder’s fund, and Schibsted.
Our growth rate has been truly amazing and we are now helping more than 200.000 customers to reduce their energy consumption in four different markets. With hundreds of thousands controllable and smart devices connected to the Tibber platform (like electric vehicles and smart thermostats) we have one of the most unique and flexible consumption portfolios trading energy and flexibility on the market.
About the job
We are looking for a results-oriented, digital-savvy Marketing Manager with an ambitious and entrepreneurial attitude to join our team. As part of our marketing team, you focus on developing the marketing strategy and its execution in the German market.
We invite you to join a team of marketing and design professionals. We share the passion of customer insight, brand building, creative growth mindset, and love for tech that can save the planet. We genuinely enjoy working together with the best creative agencies and media partners.
This role is for you if you are able to take a strategic approach while still not being afraid of rolling up your sleeves - driving strategy from ideation to execution, taking responsibility for every last detail.
As a Marketing Manager you will be responsible for our brand and performance marketing efforts in German market including yearly planning, marketing communication, and activities.
What you do?
In this role, you will
- Build marketing strategy and messaging for Tibber in German market based on customer and market insights, and oversee its execution with our marketing partners and in-house team.
- Manage Tibber brand within Germany and make sure its aligned with positioning strategy
- Plan, execute, and develop world-class marketing activities based on targets for Tibber product, brand, and Store
- Analyse, and utilise data to support marketing target setting and follow up
- Annual budget planning and follow-up within Germany in collaboration with CMO, and country growth manager
- Continuous learning and developing our ways-of-working together with key stakeholders
You will be working as part of our German growth squad, and marketing team to execute the strategy. You will report directly to the group CMO.
Who you are?
- Digitally-oriented and performance driven marketing professional with 5+ years of experience from marketing management within B2C markets, ideally within German market
- The position requires a positive, pro-active, business-minded and “can do” approach with the ability to co-operate different stakeholders and partners.
- You enjoy pace and urgency and like to get things done. You have excellent project management skills. You are used to set targets and strive for them.
- Experience of managing budgets and agency performance
- You have a passion for consumer insight and innovation. You are hungry to develop yourself continuously. You are enthusiastic about tech and sustainability.
- Strong communication skills and be able to engage with relevant stakeholders
What we offer:
- A startup journey of a lifetime
- A chance to being part of disrupting an industry
- A place where you'll meet friends for life
- A story to tell your grandkids
The Tibber Mindset
Being on a mission to fundamentally change an industry as we do also means being prepared for the unexpected. Tibber is a startup in the true sense of the word which means we're on a journey of constant change. We do what others say can’t be done, try and fail together but never lose sight of our users.
We work passionately with sustainability and a circular approach, both with our own products and in the entire ecosystem that is affected by everything we do.
The majority of our investors are proudly represented by Tibber employees, Eight Roads Ventures, Balderton Capital, Silicon Valley-based Founders Fund, Petter Stordalen – and more.
Join our Tibber Tribe, it will be an adventure!
If you have any questions regarding the job, please contact CMO Elina Koivisto (firstname.lastname@example.org).