Tibber is a digital energy company with a mission to be on the consumer´s side, and we are quite unlike any other energy company. Our app replaces your traditional energy supplier, and shops the energy market for the best price of renewable energy, while giving you control over your energy consumption through analytics and insights. As a result, you save money while being good to our planet.
Our vision is to make sustainable lifestyle simple, and our mission is to reduce residential energy consumption in Europe by 20%. To do this, we develop technology that empowers people to use energy in a smart way. We are constantly challenging the dinosaurs in the industry by the use of new technology and fresh ideas. We believe that the power is yours!
The Tibber team now comprises more than 160 members and our offices are located in Stockholm, Førde, Berlin, Helsinki, and Amsterdam. We will expand to new markets, and we are thrilled to be backed by investors like Balderton Capital, Eight Roads Ventures, Founder’s fund and BKK Invest.
Here is a rare opportunity to join a truly innovative company early stage and shape with us our next growth chapter.
- Help identify and prioritise digital growth opportunities
- Help develop roadmaps for different initiatives and execute towards agreed on milestones
- Make sure that all stakeholders are constantly updated and deliver their bits and pieces on time and quality
- Support local teams on implementation of improvement initiatives
- Help design, develop, and adapt tools to support critical business processes
- Help with research and provide deep dives and in depth analyses
Who are we looking for:
- You are a self starter, ambitious and an entrepreneurial thinker.
- You combine strong analytical skills and attention to detail with structure and executional excellence.
- You enjoy working and communicating with a team of international stakeholders.
- Knowledge in Web tracking and/or development is a big plus
- Passionate about Tech and environmental challenges