Tibber is the first fully digital energy company in the world. Our app replaces the classical energy supplier and our technology reduces your energy consumption and your energy bill.
Our mission is to reduce the residential energy consumption in Europe by 20% and let all homes use energy in a sustainable way. We are constantly challenging the dinosaurs in the market by use of new technology and fresh ideas. We believe the power is yours!
The Tibber team now counts 130+ members and our locations are Stockholm (Sweden), Helsinki (Finland), Berlin (Germany), Førde (Norway) and Amsterdam (Netherlands). Through 2021-2022 we will expand to new market areas, and we are thrilled to be backed by phenomenal investors like the Founders Fund, Balderton and Eight Roads Ventures.
Our growth rate has been amazing, and still we are just getting started. We hereby invite you to contact us to see if we have any joint interests. You could be the next adventurer to join our team.
Here is a rare opportunity to join a truly innovative company early stage as the new Business Developer in Sweden.
What you will be doing:
- Partnerships: Build and scale local partnerships to improve the Tibber market fit and support growth. Own the contact with partners and create efficient processes to make the partnerships scalable.
- Business Analysis: Monitor and assess performance of our Swedish growth and find new angles to improve it.
- Growth: Drive user acquisition in Sweden.
- Work with and support central product and customer teams wherever necessary.
- Be flexible to solve problems that you didn’t expect when they arise.
What you bring to the table...
- You have 1-3 years of experience in a fast-moving environment (e.g. startups, consultancy, etc).
- You are a self starter, ambitious and an entrepreneurial thinker.
- You are used to take data-informed decisions
- You enjoy working and communicating with a team of international stakeholders.
- You are passionate about Tech and environmental challenges.
What we bring to the table...
- A way to change the landscape of one of the most important industries on the planet
- A possibility to learn a lot and push the barriers of what you think is possible
- A startup adventure with the possibility to grow personally and professionally
- A place to work where laughter every day is a guarantee
- A set of colleagues who are as passionate about their areas of expertise as you are
If you have any questions regarding the job, please contact Growth Manager Filip Bertland (email@example.com)