Tibber is the first fully digital energy company in the world. We choose not to make money on our customer's consumption, we much rather help them lower it which is pretty "out there" being an energy company – it shouldn't. We’re constantly challenging the market by using new technology and fresh ideas.
Founded 2016 in Norway, we're now 150+ people working for Tibber in our offices in Stockholm, Førde, Berlin, Amsterdam and Helsinki, and with that very number growing each week, we’re still just getting started. Through the next years we will expand to new markets and launch a ton of awesome new features.
With hundreds of thousands controllable and smart devices connected to the Tibber platform (like electric vehicles and smart thermostats) we have one of the most unique and flexible consumption portfolios trading energy and flexibility on the market.
Here is a rare opportunity to join a truly innovative company at an early stage as Head of Business Development & Operations Germany.
We are extending our German leadership team with someone who is responsible for the further development of the German energy product from initial strategies to successful market launches and smooth operations.
Your are smart, entrepreneurial thinking and have the desire to develop new topics hands-on? Then you might be the one.
- Think strategically - Map out the short- mid- and longterm developments and product evolution to help to improve product market fit for the Tibber offering in Germany.
- Work operationally - Understand the needs of our customers and the untapped potential in a rapidly changing energy industry and translate that into actionable items.
- Handle internal and external stakeholder communication and management
- Provide impulses for and help steer strategic partnership development to support growth
Who you are:
- You have a solid understanding of the of the German power market (technical, legal, organisational)
- You are an analytical thinker with strong communication skills and a hands-on mindset
- You have an interest in tech and believe in the potential of digitalisation in energy
- You like to work in interdisciplinary teams
- you are up for a start up adventure
- You are fluent in German and English
What we offer:
- A way to change the landscape of one of the most important industries on the planet
- A possibility to learn a lot and push the barriers of what you think is possible
- A startup adventure with the possibility to grow personally and professionally within a fast-growing environment
- A set of colleagues who are extremely passionate about their craft
- A competitive compensation
We are looking forward to getting to know you.