Tibber is a digital energy company with a mission to be on the consumer side, and we are quite unlike any other energy company. Our app replaces your traditional energy supplier, and shops the energy market for the best price of renewable energy, while giving you control over your energy consumption through analytics and insights. As a result, you save money while being good to our planet.
Our vision is to make sustainable lifestyle simple, and our mission is to reduce residential energy consumption in Europe by 20%. To do this, we develop technology that empowers people to use energy in a smart way. We are constantly challenging the dinosaurs in the industry by the use of new technology and fresh ideas. We believe that the power is yours!
The Tibber team now comprises more than 130 members and our offices are located in Stockholm, Førde, Berlin, Helsinki, and Amsterdam. We will expand to new markets, and we are thrilled to be backed by investors like Balderton Capital, Eight Roads Ventures, Founder’s fund, Petter Stordalen, and BKK Invest.
Our growth rate has been truly amazing, and we are just getting started. Now we are looking for a Storytelling & Content trainee to help us evolve even further. You could be the next adventurer to join our team!
About the job
We're looking for a creative and driven person to join our team. Your work involves both administrative and creative tasks and will be taking a learning role within our storytelling and marketing team, who you will work closely together with.
Your role will be of great importance in supporting our team with a wide range of tasks. As a digital energy company, we communicate with our customers through a number of digital channels and platforms. As part of your work, you will help in curating social media content, our Tibber Magazine, performance marketing ads, bigger campaigns and more by writing compelling and engaging content and supporting our team. Ideation, translations, content creation, and administrative tasks will be part of your everyday work. As a storytelling trainee, you will work across company divisions since copy and storytelling is the backbone of our web, store, app, newsletters, campaigns, and more.
Who you are
- An ambitious, driven, and creative person with a curious mindset eager to learn and develop in the field of storytelling and marketing. Oh, a kind heart and a happy soul would be a big plus!
- Have a passion for sustainability and an urge to work within a purpose-driven company – a big plus if you are a tech nerd, but not a requirement ;)
- Customer-oriented content creator with a passion for copywriting, storytelling, and marketing. Experience from working together with creative teams is highly appreciated.
- Any experience in editing copy and images is a plus.
- A true team player not hesitant to take on variating tasks, who also enjoy independent work
- Experience with working in different CMS is highly appreciated. Experience with Contentful is a big bonus.
- Efficient and capable of creating fluent copy in both Swedish and English.
- Willing to work from our office in Stockholm.
What we offer
- A startup adventure as part of an ambitious and friendly international team of professionals
- An opportunity to join a growing team and help to take our marketing to the next level
- A possibility to constantly learn new things, grow in your role, and push the barriers of what you think is possible
- A place to work where laughter every day is a guarantee
- A set of colleagues who are extremely passionate about their craft, and each other
If you have any questions regarding the job, please contact Sara Brolin (firstname.lastname@example.org).