Tibber is the first fully digital energy company in the world. We choose not to make money on our customer's consumption, we much rather help them lower it which is pretty "out there" being an energy company – it shouldn't. We’re the only energy company with the mission to reduce residential energy consumption in Europe by 20%. We’re constantly challenging the dinosaurs in the market by using new technology and fresh ideas.
Starting out with two passionate founders in 2016, we are now 130 people working for Tibber in our offices in Stockholm, Førde, Berlin, Amsterdam and Helsinki, and with that very number growing each week, we’re still just getting started.
About the job
We are looking for a results-oriented eCom marketer with an ambitious and entrepreneurial attitude to join our team. As part of our eCom growth squad, you focus on developing the digital marketing and eCommerce for Tibber Store.
This role is for you if you are able to take a holistic approach while still not being afraid of rolling up your sleeves - driving strategy from ideation to execution, taking responsibility for every last detail.
What you do?
- Work within the eCom growth squad to develop growth strategies for Tibber Store
- Plan marketing campaigns and oversee their execution with our in-house team
- Monitor the performance of the execution
Who you are?
- Relevant digital marketing experience with eCommerce, ideally within the Northern European markets
- Strong, demonstrated experience within the tech industry
- Experience of managing budgets and agency performance related to digital campaigns
- Strong communication skills and be able to engage with relevant stakeholders
What we offer:
- A startup journey of a lifetime
- A chance to being part of disrupting an industry
- A place where you'll meet friends for life
- A story to tell your grandkids
The Tibber Mindset
Being on a mission to fundamentally change an industry as we do also means being prepared for the unexpected. Tibber is a startup in the true sense of the word which means we're on a journey of constant change. We do what others say can’t be done, try and fail together but never lose sight of our users.
We work passionately with sustainability and a circular approach, both with our own products and in the entire ecosystem that is affected by everything we do.
The majority of our investors are proudly represented by Tibber employees, Eight Roads Ventures, Balderton Capital, Silicon Valley-based Founders Fund, Petter Stordalen – and more.
Join our Tibber Tribe, it will be an adventure!
Please send in your application by August 12th, 2021. If you have any questions regarding the job, please contact CMO Elina Koivisto (email@example.com) or Head of eCom Douglas Sandberg (firstname.lastname@example.org).