Tibber is the first fully digital energy company in the world. We choose not to make money on our customer's consumption, we much rather help them lower it which is pretty "out there" being an energy company – it shouldn't. We’re the only energy company with the mission to reduce residential energy consumption in Europe by 20%. We’re constantly challenging the dinosaurs in the market by using new technology and fresh ideas.
Starting out with two passionate founders in 2016, we're now 110+ people working for Tibber in our offices in Stockholm, Førde, Berlin, Amsterdam and Helsinki, and with that very number growing each week, we’re still just getting started. Through 2021 we will expand to new markets, and we are thrilled to be backed by investors like Founder’s fund, Petter Stordalen, and BKK Invest.
Our growth rate has been truly amazing and we are now helping close to 200.000 customers to reduce their energy consumption in four different markets. With hundreds of thousands controllable and smart devices connected to the Tibber platform (like electric vehicles and smart thermostats) we have one of the most unique and flexible consumption portfolios trading energy and flexibility on the market.
About the job
We are looking for a creative individual with an ambitious and entrepreneurial attitude to join our team. As part of our marketing and growth team, your work revolves around identifying and telling stories that are compelling to our customers and other key stakeholders. To do this, you work closely with our Chief Marketing Officer, and our founders, as well as our agency partners to take Tibber's PR & communications in Norway to the next level.
This role is for you if you are able to take a holistic approach while still not being afraid of rolling up your sleeves - driving strategy from ideation to execution, taking responsibility for every last detail.
What you do?
- Creating PR strategy together with Chief Marketing Officer and our agency partners
- Executing on the strategy - finding different ways of building thought leadership and communicating on the important topics
- Building and maintaining media relations
- Finding new ways for communicating and working closely with Storyteller to curate and manage our own media channels
- Monitoring media and reacting to the arising discussions
- Reporting to CMO about results
- Developing our Internal communications
Who you are?
- A PR expert with capability for strategic thinking and 3+ years experience from working in an agency or in-house
- Good connections to the Norwegian media
- Willing to get their hands dirty
What we offer:
- A startup journey of a lifetime
- A chance to being part of disrupting an industry
- A place where you'll meet friends for life
- A story to tell your grandkids
The Tibber Mindset
Being on a mission to fundamentally change an industry as we do also means being prepared for the unexpected. Tibber is a startup in the true sense of the word which means we're on a journey of constant change. We do what others say can’t be done, try and fail together but never lose sight of our users.
We work passionately with sustainability and a circular approach, both with our own products and in the entire ecosystem that is affected by everything we do.
The majority of our investors are proudly represented by Tibber employees, Eight Roads Ventures, Balderton Capital, Silicon Valley-based Founders Fund, Petter Stordalen – and more.
Join our Tibber Tribe, it will be an adventure!
If you have any questions regarding the job, please contact Elina Koivisto (firstname.lastname@example.org).